FIFA Tips, Skill Moves and Tutorials
On this website you will find a wide range of information relating to various FIFA football games. FIFA 21 is upon us and we have you covered with a wide range of content related to the new game and will continue to add more during the course of the season.
Latest FIFA 22 Articles
If you find watching your opponent's goal celebrations as annoying as I do then you may want to set up this new feature that has been added in FIFA 22. You can stop watching your opponent's celebrations and watch your own players' reactions. In the pause menu, go to...
I'm writing this during the EA Play trial phase of the game so things may change over time but at the moment here are some of the ways that I have found work in FIFA 22 when it comes to scoring goals. Finesse Shots from Outside the Box This method has been powerful in...
Roberto Firmino has received a position change and major upgrade in this new SBC as released as part of the FUT Freeze promotion in December 2020. His rating is 89 and the base stats on this card are very strong making him, at the time of writing, the best central...
This SBC is part of the freeze promo in December 2020 and his position has changed from CM to striker (ST). The general thought on this card is that it is excellent value for the stats that he has and is French so there are plenty of chemistry links that you can use....
Press the L3 and R3 buttons down once then after you pass the ball you will still control the player and the player that you passed to will be controlled by the AI. Press a pass button to make the AI controlled player pass back to you.
Hold down the L1 (PS4) or LB (Xbox) button then move the right stick in the direction that you want your teammate to run. You will then see a line of arrows in the direction that your teammate is running in.
The first Weekend League / FUT Champions of FIFA 21 will take place on Friday 16th, Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th 2020.
At the time of release, this SBC will cost you about 60,000 in coins to compete.
Hold down the L1 (PS4) / LB (Xbox) button then dribble with the left stick. You will find that the dribbling is tighter and is suited to the amount of space that your player has. This is a very over powered technique in FIFA 21 especially when you use it with a player...
You can do this by holding the L1 & R1 on PS4 or LB & RB on Xbox then flicking the right stick in the direction of an opposing player. If you time it right it will go through their legs but even if you don't it may still go past the player and you can run on...
FIFA Tips, Skill Moves and Tutorials
On this website you will find a wide range of information relating to various FIFA football games. FIFA 20 is upon us and we have you covered with a wide range of content related to the new game and will continue to add more during the course of the season.
We have a range of general guides on FIFA such as:
- What is the release date?
- How to pre order
- How to turn off the Trainer
- FUT Division Rivals
- Dynamic Tactics
- Timed Finishing
- Active Touch
- Battle Royale
- Champions Edition and Ultimate Edition
- New features
- Icons such as Johann Cruyff
- When can I get Prime Icons?
- How to turn off the music
- Low driven shots
- How to chest the ball
- Turn off commentary
- How Many Matches are in Weekend League?
- When is Team of the Week (TOTW) released into packs?
- How do I Cycle Through the Item Views in the Web App?
- All Five Star Skill Players
- Who are the UK Commentators?
- Cheap skiller starter team
- How to Make Money & Coins in Ultimate Team (FUT 20)
- How to volley the ball
- How turn off Timed Finishing
- How to skip a song on the soundtrack
- How to skip a goal celebration
- How much tax is charged on a transfer?
- How to complete the Lucas Moura POTM SBC
- How to Turn off Dynamic Tactics & Game Plans
- Should you Take Coins or Packs from Division Rivals Rewards?
- A List of FIFA YouTubers
- How to shoot and score goals
- When are Division Rivals Rewards Released?
- When do FUT Champs Weekend League Rewards Get Released?
- Ways to Create Chances & Score Goals
- How to Cancel a Celebration
- How to Take and Score from Corners
- Ultimate Scream Halloween Event
- How to Take and Score From Penalties
- The Greatest Guide to Headers and Volleys
- Check out our Guide to FIFA Merch and Accessories
- How to get Loyalty
- How to Tell if you Have a Walkout
- Get Good at Free Kicks Here
- Get Better at Defending
- Learn about the Team of the Year (TOTY)
- Our Guide to the 41212 Formation
- Tips and Custom Tactics for the 451 Formation
- Random: Whenever you score a goal in FIFA you can press either the circle button (PS4) or the B button (Xbox One) and your player will perform a random goal celebration.
- Signature: You can perform this by pressing the X button (PS4) or A button (Xbox One) after you score a goal and your player will perform their signature goal celebration.
- Paul Pogba’s Billy Dance: When you score using him press the A button on Xbox One or the X button on PS4.
- Jesse Lingard’s Milly Rocks: To perform Jesse Lingard’s trademark celebration, when you score using him press the A button on Xbox One or the X button on PS4.
- Little Brother: To perform Kylian Mbappe’s goal celebration, hold LT and press the circle on PS4 or hold LT and B on Xbox One.
- Phone It In: Hold L1 and hold the right stick up on PS4 and hold LB and hold the right stick up on Xbox One.
- Hang Loose: hold L1 and press the right stick up then down on PS4 or hold LB and press the right stick up then down on Xbox One.
- Neighbourhood: Hold L2 and press the right stick down then down again on PS4 or hold LT and press the right stick down then down again on Xbox One.
- Matador: Hold R2 and press the right stick to the down then up on PS4 or hold RT and press the right stick down then up on Xbox One.
- Kiss The Ground: Hold L2 and press the right stick to the right on PS4 or hold LT and press the right stick to the right on Xbox One.
- Number One: To use the Number One goal celebration with Cristiano Ronaldo, the goal that you have scored needs to have secured the win. If you have done this, you then need to press X on PS4 or A on Xbox One.
- Crocodile: To use the Crocodile goal celebration, you need to have scored with Antoine Griezmann and then press X on PS4 or A on Xbox One.
Check out our overview of celebrations here.
These are great for creating space and giving you the chance of beating an opponent whilst allowing you to show off to your mates! The FIFA games have always had stylish skill moves and the latest version of the game continues that fine tradition with a bunch of skill moves for you to perfect to help you raise your game and score spectacular goals.
If you’re looking for tutorials and guides on skill moves you should start here or check out the menu at the top of this website.