The key to Ultimate Team is having lots of coins to be able to build a strong team and there are a number of ways that you can build up your stash of money!
Here are some tips on how to make money in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team:
- Buy Ones-to-Watch (OTW) players and sell when they play well.
- Buy players when they play well during a match as people will want them if/when their in-form version is in packs.
- Buy players at the end of the Weekend League, Sunday nights, when people are selling them and sell them on Thursdays before the Weekend League begins when people are building/improving their teams for the upcoming Weekend League.
- Buy players that people need to complete Squad Building Challenges (SBCs).
- Snipe players on the transfer market by searching for their name and entering a Buy Now price that is lower than what they generally sell for. If there are no search results keep trying until they appear for that price.
- Perform well in Division Rivals and the Weekend League and sell the players that you get in your rewards.
- Take part in the draft and sell your rewards.
- Buy players that will be needed for Player of the Month Squad Building Challenges (SBCs).
- Buy players cheap/snipe that everyone wants in their team (e.g. the best full backs such as Kyle Walker).
- Buy players very shortly after they are used/featured by/hyped up by FIFA YouTubers with large audiences and then sell them on for a profit. Note that these players’ prices rise in a matter of hours so you have to be quick with this method.
- Bronze Pack Method: Open bronze packs and sell all of the items that you receive.